perjantai 6. heinäkuuta 2012

Kaikel on kaks puolta; löydä hyvä pahasta

. ~~ .
I know life's hard but so are you and so am I but we'll pull trough together/"I don't mind if you´re straight. Just don't flaunt it in public." "When are you going to tell your parents that you're straight?" "So, when exactly did you decide to be straight?"/ It feels so good to have someone who knows how weak and stupid I am at times. And yet, still finds me amazing simply because he loves me./ A dream is a wish your heart makes./ Thank you for existing. / "I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that."/ Everyone tells me you are a fake, but I believe in you./ Kindness can become its own motive. We are made kind by being kind./ And sometimes it hits me out of nowhere, all of sudden, this overwhelming sadness rushes over me. And I get discouraged and I get upset and I feel hopeless, sad, and hurt. And once again, I feel numb to the world./ Always be kind, for everyone is fighting a hard battle. 

. ~~ . 

Mau, miulla aina kertyy koneelle kaikenlaisia kuvia netistä (suurin osa weheartit.com:ista) ja ajattelin laittaa joitakin yhteen. Taas onnistuin pilaamaan noiden laadun, eikä tää nyt kuvastanut sitä kauneutta tai tunteita mitä koetin viestiä. :D Muutamat selvennykset on kuvatekstissä, jos haluttaa lukaista. :) Voi jos oppisin käyttämään jotain mystisiä kuvankäsittelyhienouksia! Pikku G:llä on ihanii sanotuksia. No, mitä nyt nää pari ainakin...






Haleja ja pusuja c: 





Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti